Friday, March 7, 2008

RSS - Really Spinetingling Stuff ...

I have seen this icon before, but always ignored it, thought it was just a funny picture or something.

I saw the YouTube clip about RSS, found it really useful. Basically, instead of me searching the Net for different things and either finding nothing or spending a lot of time finding something, the websites come to me. Sounds like having a pizza home delivered in a way. All I have to do is put my order in and wait for it to arrive. The main difference is it doesn't cost anything and there is no washing up!

I have so far just added feeds suggested, but will go back and have another play. I'm on a roll ... until next week!

1 comment:

Library Suzanna said...

For someone who was so hesitant about the whole 2.0 technology you are doing very well. Good use of images! Searching for interesting RSS feeds is fun, I even found one on paranormal romance blogs! Glad I am not the only one to wonder where the time is meant to come from to mange all these new technologies.