Friday, March 7, 2008

Flickr attmpt


I told you I'm incapable of all this technology stuff. I have just spent the last half hour trying to upload a photo from Flickr and failed. Very frustrating. Luckily for me I have a brother who works in IT and he had to help me out. I can't rely on him all the time though.

Flickr in general seems great, just trying to upload a picture was a problem. I have attached the URL link of the photo I saw on Flickr, I don't know why it didn't work, but here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dodgeram/308867425/

I love the Mosman Library Flickr page, very inspiring. I wonder how long it takes to maintain? With everyone working so hard, who can find the time for this? I suppose once I get the hang of things, it won't be too time consuming, maybe I could do some work from home?

1 comment:

Jalen said...

A book on "Blogging for Dummies"? Now that's a good one. I just might have a read and see if there are wonderful, useful tips in there. Thanks, Antonella.