Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feeling better.

I'm feeling a little more confident now with all this blogging stuff, just a little! I've been thinking about the potential for my Library and it could turn out to be a great promotional tool. We could show off the wonderful services and facilities we have and promote upcoming events. Currently, our book sale is happening, I can only imagine what the blog would be on that, we could have photos, updates, what's new for sale, how much we've raised, maybe even client feedback. Whilst I am very much an amatueur, I am excited about what blogging can do, just hope I can learn it all one day!

2 comments:

nanna said...

Hi Antonella,

I see you are enjoying the blogging experience. I also think that a library blog would be a great idea. Now that a number of us are learning 2.0, it will be a lot easier, and even fun!

Nanna

pls@slnsw said...

Welcome to the program and thanks for sharing your learning experience. It can seem like a lot at first - but as you point out, it's much easier when you can think of a real and "doable" application for the technology - like your book sale promotion.
Kathleen A